I discovered a passion for advocacy & coaching during my years in educational management at a large University. My time spent advocating for students, training administration, goal plan coaching, and managing disability rights compliance, along with a Masters Degree in Management; have prepared me to help your family with their special education needs.
SMW Consulting & Advocacy, LLC was created to assist you in discovering your disability rights in an educational setting. Our goal is to empower parents with a better understanding of the special education system. We also offer training on disability related topics, and coaching to help those touched by disability reach their maximum potential.
I reside in Chandler, Arizona with my husband, our son, and fearless pup. I love the outdoors, hiking, yoga, reading, and helping others reach their goals-regardless of obstacles.
- Special Education Advocacy & Meeting Support
- Navigating the Special Education System
- Accommodation, Service & Goal Advisement
- 504/IEP/ADA Meeting Support
- Current Student Record Reviews
- Parent Education & Community Training
- Special Education Laws & Compliance
- Special Needs Parenting
- Community Resources & Outreach
- ADHD & Executive Functioning
- Life Coaching & Goal Planning
- Self-Confidence & Advocacy
- Life skills & Accountability
- Career Exploration & College Planning
- SMART Goal Setting